Monday, August 17, 2015

Welcome!

Welcome to a new year in 3rd grade!  I am so excited to meet all my new kiddos tomorrow morning.  I still have a few things to do to wrap up my "to do" list before everyone comes, but my room at least looks ready.  I have told a few of my teacher friends that I could "fake it" if I had to!  Here is a little sneak peek around the room.



Many books are waiting to be read!
Our meeting area...

Instead of traditional name tags, I tried out the Sharpie paint pen this year.   We will see what kind of staying power it has!

My "pretty" desk

My actual desk that is always a mess.  If you look closely, you can see two answers to a little quiz  that students will take about me on the first day of school. :) I will have to give you the answers later!


I can't wait to meet my new class tomorrow!  Now.  I had better get moving and keep crossing things off my list so that we can have a fun day tomorrow! (oh, and I need to pick out my first day of school outfit.  I'm still trying to decide. Dress?  Cute new capris?)

Happy Reading,
Mrs. Lafferty


No comments:

Post a Comment