Thursday, October 24, 2013

Book Fair Books - THANK YOU!


Every year teachers are asked to come to the book fair before it starts and fill out a wish list.  Sometimes I feel guilty doing this because I don't want anyone to feel like they HAVE to buy our classroom a book.  This year, I felt like I had a pretty long list.  There were just so many good books.  How could I even begin to pick and choose?  Well, I have to say a big THANK YOU to those kiddos and their families who bought books off our wish list.  I am so excited to read these books in our classroom.  I have already had many requests from kids to be on the list to read one of the new books.  I love that.  Kids WANTING to read and getting excited about a new author or series.  

Look at all these great books!


Happy Reading,
Mrs. Lafferty

p.s.  Don't feel bad if you didn't purchase a book.  You will have a chance sometime during your child's career as a student to bless their teacher with a book.  Just think.  You have until 2023 to do that! (see previous post and you will get my joke lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment